Click here to access the Pinewood Blog!
Office hours: 8:30-3:30
Supply Lists for 2015
Registration of new students for September 2015
· Non-district & Non-catchment applications -Monday, February 2nd, 2015
During office hours 8:20-12:00 & 1:00-3:30
These are time and date sensitive and will receive priority if received prior to March 6, 2015. Please register in your catchment school just in case the application is not approved. Decisions regarding approval of applications submitted by March 6th will be made by June 5th or shortly after.
· Kindergarten (2015-16) -Tuesday, February 24th, 2015 at 9:30 (early applications cannot be accepted)
The following original documents must be provided with the application:
1. Proof of birth date for the student (birth certificate or passport) (registration will not be accepted until proof of birth date is received)
2. Proof of citizenship for both the parent and the student (Canadian birth certificate, citizenship card, passport, landed immigrant document, permanent resident card)
3. Immunization record, Care Card, medical and emergency contact information
4.Proof of Residency showing address
(property taxes - current receipt, purchase/rental agreement or rental receipt)
Please enter your child’s preschool as their previous school and if they hand out report cards attach one.
Non-District applications and Registration forms are found on the Delta School District’s Main Web site under “2015-2016 Registrations” or you may pick them up at any elementary school in Delta. For your reference here are the website addresses:
New Bell Schedule
Our school bells are changing slightly to accommodate recent changes to the Teachers contract. This will go in effect on Monday, October 6th.
8:52 warning bell (line-up with class)
8:57 school starts
At lunch time, the students will now have 20 minutes to eat, then go outside. The present 15 minutes seemed too short, as there are many unfinished lunches.
Dogwood tree in our courtyard